E⚡jinx™ Electric Mountain Bike Frame Protection - Transparent
E-mtb riders! We now offer our premium vinyl frame protection for electric mountain bikes (E-mtb). Available in gloss or matte finish, these transparent kits allow you to ride harder and worry less.
E-jinx kits contain modular chips to extend protection where you want it. Smaller pieces include relief cuts that contour around frame curves to make installation a breeze. We analyzed new e-mtb bikes to identify optimal shapes and sizes for each piece. Trimming may be required to fit some bikes, but we did most of the work for you.
Be sure to add Shenanigans to protect your handlebars and fork lowers!
E-jinx kits provide the following features:
- Substantial scratch protection for your carbon frame
- Easy installation (no need to disassemble your bike!)
- Dry, bubble-free application (just peel & stick, and easily reposition pieces to get the perfect fit)
- Won't peel or yellow over time.
- Lobster Tail Technology™ (LTT) relief cuts conform to curves
- Wrinkle Avoidance Beans™ (WABs) prevent wrinkles around contours
- Gloss or matte finish
- Weight: less than 130 grams for a full kit
- Proudly designed and produced in Durango, Colorado, USA
What's in the box:
- Frame protection material to cover your top tube, down tube, head tube, seat tube, chain stays, and seat stays, plus bonus patches to place where you want
- Each piece is labeled so you'll know what goes where
- Quick Installation guide
- Squeegee tool to assist installation
This is my second kit from Uplnd Stoke, this time for my e-mtb. In my opinion it’s the best kit out there that is a “trim to fit” and not bike specific. The pieces are well thought out, easy to apply, even has a cutout for the power button so I didn’t have to fiddle with that! Great product and not much $$$ to protect you new bike, highly recommend.
Great job 👏
I really like this product. I had enough Frame protector to cover the bike. It was easy to use. If I was unable to get it right the first time removed easily and reapplied. No problem. I would recommend this or anyone who wants to protect her bike. It does a great job.