Hijinx™ S-Line Bike Frame Protection - Transparent
What is different with our new S-Line? We took our Hijinx 2.0 kit and streamlined it to give bikes with straighter tubes a cleaner look. The Hijinx S-Line Kit provides the same amount of coverage as the Hijinx 2.0 with less relief cuts. The Hijinx S-line is perfect for most Santa Cruz, Pivot, Yeti models, as well any bike with straight down tubes and top tubes.* Available in gloss or matte finish, these transparent kits allow you to ride harder and worry less.
Hijinx kits contain modular chips to extend protection where you want it. Smaller pieces include relief cuts that contour around frame curves to make installation a breeze. We analyzed more than 50 bike-specific kits to identify optimal shapes and sizes for each piece. Trimming may be required to fit some bikes, but we did most of the work for you.
*Some 2021/22 trail bike frames are not recommended- please email us before purchase.
Be sure to add Shenanigans to protect your handlebars and fork lowers!
Hijinx S-Line kits provide the following features:
- Substantial scratch protection for your carbon frame
- Easy installation (no need to disassemble your bike!)
- Dry, bubble-free application (just peel & stick, and easily reposition pieces to get the perfect fit)
- Won't peel or yellow over time.
- Lobster Tail Technology™ (LTT) relief cuts conform to curves
- Wrinkle Avoidance Beans™ (WABs) prevent wrinkles around contours
- Gloss or matte finish
- Weight: less than 100 grams for a full kit
- Proudly designed and produced in Durango, Colorado, USA
What's in the box:
- Frame protection material to cover your top tube, down tube, head tube, seat tube, chain stays, and seat stays, plus bonus patches to place where you want
- Each piece is labeled so you'll know what goes where
- Quick Installation guide
- Squeegee tool to assist installation
I've installed Ridewrap on 5 frames, Invisframe on 3, 3M wrap on two downhill bikes and All Mountain Style on 3; Upland Stoke is by far the easiest to apply that covers the most of the frame. I installed it on my Revel Rail27 and it was perfect protection that was thick and durable on the spots you need the protection.
Works great, install is easy, the little install tool is a nice add as well. Took me 20-30 minutes to get most of it installed, wash your dang frame and then spray it with some isopropyl alcohol, let it dry then it goes on nice and quick.
I bought the HIJINX-S for my new Yeti SB130 in XL. I just finished the install tonight and it took about 3-4 hours. The precut pieces were fairly close on most of the bike but there was a ton that had to be trimmed to get the coverage without the bubbles. The little bubbles will keep me awake tonight! I know it would be too much to ask for custom cuts for every bike out there and their different sizes So as a pretty close fit this fit the bill. I do however think additional included material would have helped in some spots. Overall, the material looks pretty tough and should work out well. I just wish I could have found an installer close to me.
Really good product. I’ve used different brands Before and this one seems to be the best and the easiest one to apply. I will be ordering another one within a few days because my brand new bikes swing-arm has a manufacturing defect so I’m gonna need more film to apply on the new swingarm that will be coming in soon hopefully.
I have used this protective sticker from the beginning. I’m really like the new changes. More protection and even easier to use